Thursday, March 02, 2006

I have to plug two sites run by really nice people who put out some great, unusual, and high quality products. AntiSally at the Goth Rosary sells a bunch of stuff but her fragrance line is pure genius. I've been experimenting with the samples in my crafts room (where I also workout) and am finding that the Crypt scent really adds something to my yoga, especially savasana :)

The other one-woman company worth supporting is Auntie Rhubarb. Michele makes some lovely products that smell just as described (how the hell do you bottle something that smells exactly like lemon birthday cake?), and are reasonably priced to boot.

In a world where 99% of American females smell like the top 3 lines from Bath & Body Works, it's great to see people doing something fun and different.