Wednesday, April 09, 2008


I finally got a better look at the birds that have been hanging out on the patio. They are small and fluffy and have patches of blue, gray and black. They are certainly adorable and entertaining for the cats, but they also poop a lot.

This extremely interesting day planner (Japanese, of course) is making the rounds of the planner/notebook-obsessive blogs. Seems like something that might work well as an alternative to an Unschedule. I've been procrastinating about actually implementing the Now Habit ideas (ha!), but given all the stuff on my plate that I really need to tackle, I probably ought to give it a go.

Just got back from Austin last night. Nice city, but they have an annoying lack of street signs. I think we got lost every single time we got in the car to go anywhere.

Labels: