Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I picked up a copy of the Hasbro card game collection that Atari put out, and am completely addicted to Rook. In a way it's good that you need the CD to play it (normally a stupid restriction in games of this type, especially baragin software) because I can leave it in the office this week and it won't affect my paper writing. This collection is pretty much the only way you can play Rook on you computer these days since it mysteriously disappeared from games.com.

I was so bored at work today I even played a couple of rounds of Rack-o which has to be one of the most tedious games ever invented.

ETA: You can play a variation of Rook at Gameland.com, but it annoys me that they want you to sign up before you even see what you're getting. (I'm annoyed pretty easily lately.)