Thursday, August 11, 2005

Very cranky today. Tilting started up again yesterday so I'm back on the roundabout of decongestants and diuretics. My paper on recommender systems is due tomorrow and I'm only about one-third done with it (and it pretty much sucks so far).

At work, all of our clients have gone nuts. One keeps wanting to know why we can't generate more buzz on their game with absolutely no materials. Another one has been stalled in contract negotiations for months, and today they're flipping out because they've run out of time to do much PR (which we've been warning them about all along). Still another one actually got on the Today Show last week but wants more more more now now now. The restroom is infested with ants, and I dumped water all over myself putting the new bottle on the cooler.

Cranky, cranky day. At least the weather's a lot more tolerable than it has been.