Monday, June 25, 2007

Donny Deutsch is a jackass. Just had to get that off my chest.

This morning I put two cats in crates and took them to the vet for their shots and checkups, sustaining only minor injuries.

I'm really bummed that Michael got the axe on The Next Food Network Star. It doesn't make sense; Adrian is cute and all, but he just doesn't seem to have the cooking chops to carry a whole show. Michael's failings are easier to remedy with a little coaching. We didn't get nearly enough of Paula Deen during the episode, but Sandra Lee would've been a better fit for MRE challenge anyway since it's right up her gussied-up-premade-food alley.

And, wow, Giardia can certainly be a bitch, can't she? She also appears to have stolen my mom's lemon pasta recipe, except that my mom uses gobs of butter instead of olive oil, and wouldn't use basil leaves if you held a gun to her head.

Labels: ,