Thursday, January 29, 2009

I finally figured out who Vicki reminds me of... Denise Austin, sister-in-law of Bedo's former tennis pro Pam and current potato shill (yes, I know she's made like 108 workout videos--I have even owned some of them). I think Vicki is trying to be her.

While I thought the football theme this week on Top Chef was silly, it was so nice to see Stefan cut off at the knees for once. Go, Jamie! However, I'm seriously worried about Jeff's mental state. They offer counseling when you're kicked off, right?

Btw, I so wish I could wear hats cutely because I adore Aretha's inauguration hat, which I didn't see 'til I got into the office because I was still on my way in when she was so beautifully singing "God Save the Queen."

Btw, Part II: Anderson Cooper said tonight that he's surprised PR people don't advise corporate execs not to do dumb things. Anderson, what makes you think execs listen to PR people?

Labels: