Monday, July 17, 2006


I caught this little beauty in my bedroom last night. It's a wolf spider, ostensibly harmless, but I'm told the bite can be painful (like I would not guess that on my own). I did not bother to follow the prescribed guidelines on sexing and determining maturity. This is the third one I've found in my room over the past several years; never seen one in any other part of the house, oddly enough. After spraying Raid all over my room it was too toxic to sleep in there so I spent an extremely uncomfortable and warm night on the couch. Which worked out well because I spent and extremely uncomfortable and warm day at the office today as the A/C there is still not really working and our clients are all nincompoops.

Sorry, but several days of 100+ temps makes me a little cranky.