Wednesday, August 15, 2007

New at Big Lots: Trivial PursuitĀ® branded Pop Tarts.

My computer at home is still a mess, but I can at least check email if I boot up in safe mode. Still unpacking, but the apartment is getting much better; it's possible to walk around without stepping over any boxes now, and I've labeled all the remaining boxes so I don't have to tear everything apart frantically looking for stuff. The problem now is that I've maxed out my storage space, both at home and at the storage unit, so I have to figure out how to arrange everything so it fits. Luckily I'm good at spatial reasoning puzzles.

Hell's Kitchen thankfully turned out the way it should have, with both Rock and Julia as winners (although Julia certainly didn't act much like a winner at the end). Kudos to Bravo for embracing the feud between Rocco and Tony Bourdain instead of pretending it doesn't exist, like most media companies would have.

Current reading: Creation Spirituality by Matthew Fox, The United States of Arugula by David Kamp, and The Coffeehouse Investor by Bill Schultheis.

Labels: , , ,